Are you a mid-level or senior fullstack developer who is growth-minded, loves to work with others and takes pride in their hard work? Someone who is curious, loves to experiment with groundbreaking tech and who wants to build relevant applications?
If so, you will be working in a team of talented developers, tackling both start-up applications, as well as mostly greenfield innovation projects for enterprises. We work nearshore from our office in Bucharest and cultivate customer closeness, so we’d like you to be open to occasional travelling.
You care about the user’s experience and about people over processes. The Build-Measure-Learn cycle is something that is either close to your heart or that you would like to try. You have deeper expertise in one domain, but are flexible enough to sharpen a broad range of skills.
Come grab a coffee with us so we can talk more about a career out of the ordinary in Code11.
We only ask that you have at least one of these expertise skills:
- Proven expertise (at least 1 year preferred)
- Experience working with Golang
- Front end development experience(at least one of Angular, React, Vue, etc.)
- Event sourcing
- Applied DDD techniques
- Testing techniques
You will use them to
- Architect and develop web applications for a range of clients, from startups to enterprises, with all of the challenges that come from each
- Communicate with your colleagues and decide on the best solution
- Deliver apps in an iterative, agile way
- Collaborate with team members and contribute to the company innovation
- [Possibly] travel abroad to meet clients and establish deeper connections, if the project requires it
We will reward you with:
- The freedom and challenge of making Code11 a synonym for quality development
- Flexible working hours
- Mid-level salary: between 1500 EUR - 2400 EUR
- Senior salary: between 2500 EUR - 3000 EUR
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible benefits that you can choose for yourself via BenefitOnline
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.